Thursday, August 5, 2010

I am such a slacker!

Well I created this blog weeks, almost a month ago...and this is my first post! Well I started a post (obviously didn't finish) and then I forgot about it. Well, I'm going to try to post every week, perhaps Sunday or Monday morning at work (hehe...don't worry I'll make the time up).

A little about myself, I am 25 & married. I am a water resources engineer for a large water utility company. I am Vietnamese and love Asian cuisine. My husband & I  like to perfect recipes & visit restaurants in the Philadelphia area. I also like to think I'm crafty (I bake, sew, knit & crochet).

I am big supporter of sustainability and green practices. So I'm always trying to figure ways to do so.  Follow the 3Rs!!

So that's me in a nut shell...follow me if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment